Snag Stand | Macquarie Centre

We were in Carlingford and decided to drop by Macquarie Centre (little did we know, it was partially under renovation). But the food court is so chaotic it feels like I'm fighting for a seat in peak hour traffic - in this case, fighting for a spot to stand LOL.


I had the Toulouse (pork, garlic & wine) with sautéed onions, rosemary mushrooms & truffle aioli on a toasted brioche roll. May I mention, I love the rustic feel and interior decor of this place. 


Matt preferred his one over mine. I still say mine was better (although, the cheese sauce was heavy, creamy and cheeeesy). Generous toppings (love, love, love!). You can't see the kransky but barely (as it's smothered with cheese) haha. Bye bye to a good work out. It all went to waste.


Now... this is the moment I've been waiting for. After biting into one onion ring... all I thought was "WE HAVE TO SHARE THIS WITH OUR READERS". As mentioned on our facebook page... 

"THIS IS THE BEST ONION RING I HAVE EVER HAD. It's crunchy, salty, tasty, juicy, and melts in your mouth. The batter is so crispy and pops in your mouth."


Wash it all down with natural sparking blood orange by Dayesford and Hepburn mineral springs co. 
"From the other side of Melbourne not the other side of the world"



Snag Stand on Urbanspoon

Latest on @snapshotsoffood