Cafe Centro | Eastwood



A pleasant brunch indeed - perfectly poached eggs on the Benedict 
Poached Eggs, Bacon, Spinach, Hollandaise 



I had the potato cake (I believe) with poached eggs, GENEROUS amount of salmon and watercress.
I knew I wouldn't enjoy watercress but thought I would give it another try. Yep, just as I anticipated.
The watercress ended up in in my tissue. I wish I ordered a Benedict instead though :(
Matt loved his dish.


And again, the amazing rich hollandaise with perfectly poached oooooozing eggs... with spinach and a crunchy toast. *gulp* Why didn't I order this???? #regrets


It was tasty though :)


Air bicycle/bicycle on the wall! What's the story behind this does anyone know?
Please share with us snapshotsoffood@gmail.com :)


Rustic feel with the menu.



I love lemon lime bitters but the brand below was way too strong and tasted very syrupy.
We only had half a bottle (what a waste)


Cafe Centro on Urbanspoon

Latest on @snapshotsoffood