Hello Kitty Diner | Chatswood

Just a short post about the Hello Kitty Diner that opened up in Chatswood. I'm sure you've seen this on social media one way or another so we won't keep you for long.

I remember when we were planning our Japan trip that I contemplated on going to Sanrio Puroland. For those of you who don't know what Sanrio is.. Google image it! 
Have you Googled it yet? Well now you must understand how tempting it is to just run and give Hello Kitty and the burger a hugggeee helllooooo there! 
(Although, I'm pretty sure I did skip a little bit)

As you walk towards the cashier to make an order, you will see a lovely cake display. 
Try not to touch or eat it - I know I really wanted to....
Handy tip: Study the menu and have it ready before you make an order and be considerate. Try not to stand in the queue and take forever to place an order. You also won't feel pressured into making the wrong selection.


Cinnamon Waffles
Apple pie ice-cream with salted caramel sauce
The icecream literally had pieces of apple! I was so surprised and this was a pleasant dessert. It wasn't too sweet (to the point where you feel sick afterwards). I would order this again!

I would come back here with my sister (who has been longing to go here) and friends any day to try other items on the menu. I've been seeing mixed reviews so I'm keen to return!
Some snapshots of the diner below.

Enjoy!



Hello Kitty Diner Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Latest on @snapshotsoffood