Blackwood Pantry | Cronulla


Blackwood Pantry hands down has the best Iced Chai Latte in the Shire. We wish we could say the same about the burger. It was quite pricey overall for what we ordered but I'm glad I found my local Chai cafe!

 
Iced Chai
I've gone back to Blackwood Pantry so many times, I can't even remember when I ordered a Chai anywhere else in the Shire. I love it iced or hot - both have that perfect amount of spice, sweetness, creaminess and consistency. I'm craving a Chai now...

 
Chicken Kaarage Burger
This was on their special menu and something Matt would not normally order from here as his favourite burger is the Porky Pig! The main reason for not liking the burger was the amount of cheese and chicken. The American cheese slice was overpowering and there was only one tiny piece of chicken in the burger.

 
Miso Avo
Even though this was exactly as spelt on the menu i.e. avocado and miso - I loved the miso butter - it was so creamy and had the perfect balance. However, I thought the price was quite dear for one piece of sourdough, half an avocado, sesame seed sprinkles and coriander garnishes...oh, and a lime wedge. Safe to say, I always return to grab my takeaway chai :)

Blackwood Pantry Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Latest on @snapshotsoffood