The Secret Burger Society | Mascot

The Secret Burger Society is located near Mascot (where I work) and is one of the rare burger places that actually meets my burger craving. No wonder why they are keeping it a secret! They've got burgers, sides, shakes and Ben and Jerry's.

Phat Cheesus
This was an amazing burger which satisfied my tastebuds and every single burger craving I had that week. I ordered the Phat Cheesus from Foodora and collected it from The Secret Burger Society. The burger options are not too varied but check out their menu - I love the creative names. The Phat Cheesus as you can see has a monstrous fried cheddar patty, streaky maple bacon, signature beef patty, double American cheese, spanish onion, pickles and chipotle mayo!

The Secret Burger Society Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Latest on @snapshotsoffood