Zan Bao | Haymarket

Ever since returning from Hong Kong, I've really missed a good, piping hot claypot rice; especially a claypot rice with Chinese sausages! I crave the crunchy base, crisp edges, flavourful rice and the sweetness and unique texture from the Chinese sausage. The only flavour in the rice came from the soy sauce that I squeezed in (which I almost forgot) so unfortunately, it didn't live up to my expectation; it didn't satisfy my craving but did give me the warmth that was much needed on a freezing night. As a disclaimer, I had extremely high expectations for the perfect claypot rice as I'm comparing Zan Bao (who also has other specialties) with well known Claypot rice places in Hong Kong. 


Snapshots of Food dined as guests of Sussex Centre

Zan Bou Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Latest on @snapshotsoffood