The Garage Burgers & Snags | Parramatta

The Garage Burgers and Snag in Parramatta is a unique restaurant with a great "garage" theme. If it's your first time visiting, you order at the counter! The customer service was top notch! The young gentleman who served us was attentive and engaging! He found out I was taking photos of food and told me about their instagram. During our conversation, I mentioned that I was a food blogger and he even liked my facebook page (wow, that was unexpected. Thank you!)

No, that's not a candle in the image below, it's paper towels (garage theme). 
There are no serviettes. Get down and dirtyyy.

Feature wall completed by a recent HSC graduate as his art major piece.

Our table and view.


Sweet potato chips
Was rather soggy but we dipped it in coconut chilli mayo sauce and garilc aoili so that made up for it.


Barra Burger
Barramundi fillet in a light batter with truffle mayo and rocket on a brioche bun
This was my burger!! I really enjoyed it - the barramundi was nicely battered and had a great crunch. Perfect amount of truffle mayo! The brioche was huge so I took the top off and only ate the rest.


Lamb Burger
100% lamb patty with beetroot, pomegranate and walnut relish, fetta cheese, black olives and baby spinach.


Chicken Snag
Chicken sausage with spicy tomato relish,smokey aioli mayo and rocket.


Onion rings
Nicely battered, well cooked and had a great crunch. Perfect when dipped with their fancy sauces :)


Yes boys, there are car magazines in this restaurant.

Loving the theme


Motorbike on wall!

I had such a nice catch up with these girls (ironically) in a Garage themed restaurant. 


Latest on @snapshotsoffood