MAXI-KREME will be available in 7-Eleven stores from 31 July 2018

 This is not a drill. Yes, Krispy Kreme and Maxibon have collaborated to create MAXI-KREME. The limited edition treats will be available in 7-Eleven stores throughout Australia from 31 July 2018 while stocks last. If you're also wondering, the limited edition Maxibon flavoured Krispy Kreme doughnut will be available in Krispy Kreme stores in NSW, QLD, VIC and WA.

I had first hand experience creating my own Krispy Kreme flavoured doughnut. It was so fun to create! After the instructons and under friendly supervision, I filled the doughnut with light vanilla chocolate, dipped it in smooth milk chocolate, sprinkled hazelnut on half of it and carefully placed the Maxibon biscuit on top to finish! I can't wait to get my hands on the Krispy Kreme flavoured Maxibon again. You'll see us eager beans at 7-Eleven stores next Tuesday!

Snapshots of Food was invited to Maxi-Kreme VIP Launch by Eleven PR

Latest on @snapshotsoffood