Nulla Nulla | Cronulla

Earlier this year, we spent new year's day at Cronulla and decided to grab breakfast from Nulla Nulla. We've taken the public holiday into account and anticipated a long wait for food however, still expected some level of service. However, we were seated in a corner and I found myself walking away from our table a couple times to signal the staff and even walked up to the counter to grab the menu myself. We also observed a couple tables that were seated after us, served before us. My advice: ask to be seated more centrally because the corner table was sadly forgotten.

Smashed Avocado on Sourdough
We always hesitate to order 'smashed avocado' because of the whole 'millennial' perception. I personally love avocado on toast with vegemite. Nonetheless, Matt said he's going to order the 'smashed avo' with tomato, fetta, rocket, dukkha and poached egg - you can't go wrong with that!

Salt and Pepper Squid Salad
It took me ages to decide on whether to get a salad or something from their all day breakie menu. In the end, I decided to order the salt and pepper squid salad. The salad had crispy house made seasoned squid with fresh baby cos, cucumber, celery, drizzled with lemon dressing and topped with fresh coriander.

Nulla Nulla Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Latest on @snapshotsoffood