Azzurro 753 | Dawes Point

I had a wonderful date night with a close friend at Azzurro 753. I was intrigued by the name of the restaurant. I thought 753 was the address but actually represents a tribute to their hometown (Rome) and Azzurro is the colour of Italy. Hence, Azzuro 753 reflects a strong identity of Bottega (their retail store) and Osteria (their dining experience).

I've been on a booking frenzy ever since The Fork released their 50% Fork Festival. What caught my attention was the featured photo; a Tonnarelli Cacio e Pepe. It reminded me of our dining experience at Tonnarello in Rome. 

We ordered the Pappardelle where the lamb was falling off the fork and a roman style pizza. The base was super crispy and somewhat healthier and more digestible than your usual pizza. We ordered the e tutta ciccia pinsa and whilst the Italian pork was slightly dry, the flavours came together very well. 

I would definitely return to try more items from the pinsa and pasta menu.

Azzurro 753 Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Latest on @snapshotsoffood