Imperial Jade Kitchen | Miranda

We wanted to have lunch at Din Tai Fung but they don't open until 11:30am. I thought of Imperial Jade Kitchen immediately as I've wanted to try a few dumpling dishes from them. I was hesitated due to previous health concerns but ever since the renovation, It's been very and filled with customers. Only one staff was quite attentive and the food was surprisingly not bad or as Matt would say, not behd.

The pork and chive pot stickers had a very thick dumpling skin/pastry. The dumplings could've been fried a little longer to make it more crispy but aside from that, I would order this again.

I really enjoyed the plump Pork and Chive dumpling; the dumpling skin was translucent, chewy and the filling had the perfect amount of pork and chive - the pork juices were soaked up by the chive making this dumpling moist and flavourful.

The pan fried pork buns were piping hot so make sure to let it cool down before biting into it. The soup inside the bun literally poured out like a waterfall. I was shocked to see how much soup actually fit inside the bun. 

The pork xiao long bao didn't blow me away and Din Tai Fung still stands as the best xiao long bao I've ever had. The skin was very thick, almost similar to the pot stickers. Overall, I enjoyed the flavour of the dumplings overall and would be back to explore the menu.

Imperial Jade Kitchen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Latest on @snapshotsoffood