Via Della Spiga | North Sydney

I'm taking advantage of The Fork festival where you can get 50% off your bill at selected restaurants across Sydney. I couldn't believe it at first but didn't question this amazing perk. I've been using TheFork (previously Dimmi) for a while now and I'm a huge fan!

I caught up with my foodie bestie over pizza and pasta at Via Della Spiga. The pizza came highly recommended and I've since heard, their pasta as well. I can definitely agree with both - the pizza base is so thin and crispy (my favourite) with the perfect amount of toppings. I dare say the pizza from Via Della Spiga was better than some pizza's we tried in Italy.


We ordered the Linguine marinara in a rich Napoli sauce and the Trieste (Tomato Sauce, Cheese, Chilli Prawns, Artichoke and Cherry tomatoes) pizza. I've made it a mission to try all pizza's from Via Della Spiga this year.

Via Della Spiga Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Latest on @snapshotsoffood